Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Step of Mine

Let me share what I have done during my long holiday. my holiday was around 1 month and 10 days and ended on 10th October 2010. actually its not just holiday but I have something to do regarding my thesis project.maybe, its not so important for you as a reader but it has a meaning for me.

I looked back to the step which I played with when I was child. I went to every path that I always hide my self from the chasing of my friends. these happened when I was in elementary school. For one thing there are some adults who enjoy in remembering the old game they played with, including me. he he


I felt that I back to my child memory where I found all places I had been there in the past. I was happy looked my past toys surrounding my school. at another day, I also could meet with my best friends when we were in Elementary school (Mustofa and Tuvail). we could share with my so that telling our child history that we ever draw together.

We also didn't forget to share about current political issues in Indonesia as well as hot issues, it all about the relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia. I told to my friends that Malaysia is not as bad as you imagined and you show in the TV media and News.

As I found, my society still keep on asking about Indonesia and Malaysia when I was Indonesia especially my friends and neighbors. As I saw to the Indonesian News or TV was really inclined to the War between them. Astagfirullah..We are Muslim countries..we just keep our destiny as a good Muslim with the respected others.

Most of my friends in my home town already got job, further study or even getting married. ehhmm I was happy to hear that. Finally, my friends were keep on asking me 'when you are going to married?' ehmm Ok I just keep holding the answer and I'll answer later on. I will decide and you will know about it.


Even years separated us but a memory could be remembered and bound our friendship. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment