Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where There is a Will, There is a Highway

I wanna be a student forever (for more detail). Being a student is to keep continuing on creating learning environment. Sometimes, I need to push myself on it. There are so many ways to express its culture, one of them are attending seminars or become a part of historical conversation with our seniors.

National Seminar on Islamic educational thought in the Malay World: Reclaiming Conversation (IETIM) was one of the seminar that I have been willing to attend since 2 month ago. The seminar held on 25th November 2010.

Initially, I read the brochures regarding of this seminar, however, the fees was out of my budget (RM 150). At another day, I found out the form to fill in for those students who want to be part of volunteers in this event. Without any doubt, I just wrote my identity on the form with the hope that I could get some lessons from the event.

Where there is a will, there is a highway. A week before seminar, one of my friends called me to be a part of the committee members. Ehmm..the call brought my dreams came true. I could stay on the seminar as a committee member. It is amazing for me to be a part of committees involved in this event. As long as I could share my time and getting some valuable knowledge, it was not problem not being paid. Ultimately, The event taught me many things academically and empirically without any charge as I worried earlier.

Thanks to my friends that support me to be what I want to be right now.
My next coming post will be the core of the seminar that I could I highlighted besides the task stuffiness during the seminar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment