Thursday, September 15, 2011

In KL. What do I looking for...?

"Allah (God) and Rab (the Sustainer) are repated 2800 and 950 times respetively in the sacred text; 'Ilm (knowledge) come third, with 750 reptitions. The Prophet Muhammad commanded all Muslims to seek knowledge wherever and whenever they could."

I just end up my holidays after being in Indonesia for around 2 weeks. When i was in Indonesia..I got a question from my friends about something that's really funny for me. a ridiculous question comes from my friends which is about the amount of money that I got it from Malaysia. ha ha ha..Maybe they thought me that I kind of that person..

I just want to be of what many Muslim scholars have done in their journey to another places...as far as I know from their books, they never put their intentions in their journey to get better economically and materially. I guess, yes!!! perhaps they could be better in that sides and maybe not.. but why do I never found in their books that they wrote it in emphasizing on material and economic sides. Think about it...?!!

I just remember when Aidil Fitri came to us..there are children keep coming in from one house to another houses to looking and asking for "Duit Raya (money)" ..even their parents might not command them to do so..those are in the level of children... THINK AND THINK about it.

I think, when we are hungry and thirsty we would eat and drink... However, not everyone, who doesn't know he attempts to know....and some of people rejecting to know..Nauzubillah..

I am not saying that material is not important but what i want to share here is that there is something more important to write up and to share with you....That is 'ilm (knowledge).

Kuala Lumpur, 16/09/2011


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

long times not read your written,,, hope me and the readers always get knowledge...aamiin.

Post a Comment