Thursday, December 16, 2010

Appreciating the Processes

I got ready to go to campus with the motorbike at time where the heavy rain fell in. The condition push me to do so due to an appointment with the CPS staffs and so on.

I started to drive into the rain with the rain coat covered to prevent my body from the water in. After driving 2 maters from Rumah Peradaban, the engine stopped suddenly. :(

I turned the motor back into veranda with the acid faces. I was thinking that all schedules in that day would be canceled. Even so, still I tried to repair the motorbike. I quite familiar with the problem of my motorbike because I used it daily. Nothing to scare about.

Even so, I could be honest to say that my feeling was utterly sad when the engine break down at the time that I be ready to go, the time i was tidy enough with my suit clothes covered by rain coat. I have no choice unless taking the rain-coat down, put aside of my bag and then starting to repair my motor with the suit clothes.

I identified the motor's problem and it was in the plug. I tried to open and clean it then try to restart again and again. The process of trial and error went off in five times after doing so. Ultimately, it could be started as normal engine. My sadness turned into a joy. :) Praise to the Almighty.

My destination in that day was only going to campus, yet, it could be such a story. Why should I wrote it here and share with the readers?. As I know that going to campus was only such a common activity I used to do even daily. I only do appreciate my processes going to campus.

Let me give me an analogy, the jeweleries that you got as a gift from your parent, frankly has totally different stories to be shared and write compared to the jewelery that you have it by your own sweat working. It has the same object and content but has different impression. that's why many people prefer to keep a thing even cheap and simple which has historical memory in their life.

Every process in our life always be such a story to be shared, drawn and even to be remembered. Again, later on it must be asked by Him in the day of judgment.

I want to say that the processes and goal are a package, yet, the process is more powerful impacts to make us understand the meaning of life and also the Sign of God. So what process are we going to pass...? It depend on us. Surely. we cannot see our tomorrow days and the only Him knows our future... be always remember Him and keep asking His Guidance to show us the truth meaning of Life.

Because of Your Pity I wrote it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment