Friday, December 31, 2010

Birth Day 2010

Age is the duration of a being or a thing which is between its beginning and any given time as what is the present age of man (here). I could mean that age still be accounting as long as we live in this world. In other words, it is the series of numbers while we are breathing in, otherwise won't.

29 December was my birth day. It happened 3 days ago. Recently, I turned into my new age which is older. I, too, hope to go on being productive, writing beneficial ideas related to the contemporary issues with the true framework to see the world. I acutely believe that age is just a number unless we could sincerely contribute our potentials to others.

I called my parent at the day of my birth. However, they were not remember my birth-day. Frankly, I never heard a word and accepted a gift from my parents regarding of celebrating my birth-day. I could say that it is not my family culture. Even so, my parent was not in the wrong side neither they do not say nor give something to me because their supports never stopped and really worth to me.

However, I could not deny that there were friends welcoming through SMS and even Facebook. There were peculiar words saying from many friends such as praying for my best future successes, my future wife and even married. I would like to say thank to all of you. You make me cheering up.

I always have something to celebrate in my birth day and peculiarly I used to do it alone. Praise to be Almighty... I strive myself to finish up my master thesis in the day of my birth in the year 2010 and I have done on time even have to stay up whole night, yet it is sobering for me. Right now I am waiting for prove-reading from DR. Maimunah. Hopefully nothing change radically of what I wrote. :)

I wish, I could be better for next coming day onwards. Amin ya Rabb..


0 comments:

Post a Comment