Friday, December 31, 2010

Rainbow in New Year 2011

Today is the last day for us to pass through the year of 2010. The new year 2011 will be coming soon after 3 hours. It is better for us to reflect back of what we have done through the years of 2010 and afterward make it a conclusion and do improve our own performance and get our target of what we wish to achieve in this coming year 2011 rather than doing nothing or doing something that have no meaning behinds.

Different people have different expression to welcoming new year 2011. Commonly, people are celebrating this special events with their partners and friends in somewhere. The bugles and long-hat always become the prime devices to cheering up the events. Again, the mass-media worldwide mostly light up the agenda with delight lamps and special event offered to welcoming this event. Its like that there is a new real world out there.

I appreciate the way they are welcoming this new year. However, appreciating of what they do, it couldn't mean we have to follow of what they do. I do believe that they have their own belief to do that, while I have my own belief to do other things. If I do of what I don't believe it, I could say that I am hypocrite myself or pretending my existence. Even so, I acknowledge them that they are exist and part of our human expression but every one has their own right to decide his/her choice.

Do not mix the colors of what we are. Mixing or force our diversity into one belief is to let us into gray which is inconsistent color. Just let the rainbow exist with their own colorful because of these colors the rainbow exist in its beauty and prettiness.

Nowhere and only writing this note to Celebrate New Year 2011. Even sitting alone in Rumah Peradaban :) still, Life goes on, but it goes on so much better with hope and renewal and recommitment. The new year is here it is time to look forward and move on...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, brother...
could you tell me,, ummm...what is ur hope and renewal and also recommitment your statement above, that you mean???

what is ur opinion about unkind man??man who the biggest mistake still hopeness?? and get good friend???

i hope you can answer my question and understand what i mean. fullstop.thanks,brother.

rumahperadaban said...

Thank you for your comments :)
I used to unpublished particularly about my hope...generally,I wanna be better than yesterday.

Unkind man..? ehmm you should correct it wisely...and it is required knowledge to be...:)

get good friend? Yes I do wish..:)

Post a Comment