Saturday, April 2, 2011

Throw the Words in.

The days passed up daily, weekly so on and so forth. The day we enjoyed it yesterday cannot be repeated exactly as it was. Frankly speaking, to repeat the same events at the same moments and even time is impossible. I passed up my emotional moments differently as the days keep changing daily, yet, I leaved it as a guest in my mind which never be treated him politely.

Let me say, what I what to say. Many ideas coming up to my mind when I see people around me. Many words are willing to express when I see something that against and impress on my worldview. Many words I have read from scholarly and jokingly books but there are still in my mind. I just expressed verbally when I see my my friends and my students. But, I never admitted them that I am better than them. no and no. They are my teachers directly or indirectly. I just admitted my self still as a student or a son that always demonstrate his problem in front of his senior or his parent. I never have feeling to admit my self that I'm better. if I'm doing so..I must say Istagfirullahal azim (I asking God to forgive my sins).

However, let we watch the world out there. the world that we are living in front of us. The world still never been changed properly without us as a human living. The only human could read His world perfectly because All His guidance have been sent it down. More over, the way we behave the people and environment around us are becoming our manifestation of our knowledge. The world are keep changing everyday in its orbit. Even so, the His words are still there (in the Qur'an and Sunnah). let us save ourselves from worldly matter that never been satisfied us but we should recognize it that we are still living here, in this worlds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment