Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Wealth Means to Me





Each day is the same, but each different in a way of observing the life of His Creation growing in front of me. days pas by and I lose the track of the dates in many ways. But still never put my hands down until the end of my life. Life still move simulotaneously, the only me could give the meaning of its move. (peace be upon Him).

Sometimes I got the ideas when I pass through the road going to campus or going out from my home rent for teaching or anything else. Some of the ideas have been expressed into my wall of Facebook while others maybe only glancing up in my mind and forgot it without being grasped into some notes. Supposedly, all the ideas are based on my reading, listening, dialoguing and also adjusting from the reality in front of me.

I often heard the words "poor and rich" to measure the amount of someone properties. It could be found in many electronic media and even newspaper. I say precisely that the more properties we have and the expensive belongings we use are always being the categories of today's people to be called as "the have". It is like world that the only reach people could compete as the Forbes magazine showed in their annual report.

"The have" could also be found from the sweat of their parents while mostly they still be judging as rich even they never know how to work with their own sweat. Those are the worldly measurement of the wealth that can be seen around us.

Frankly saying that we cannot hypocrite ourselves to the luxurious of those worldly materials such as gold, diamond, beautiful cars and so on because human is created to have a natural sympathetic to the worldly matters. For further detail just look on surah Ali-Imran (3): 14.

"Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world’s life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to)."

Well, let me put down what I understood the meaning of wealth according to me based on my contemplation:

  • The wealth is when you have a healthy body physically and psychologically.
  • The wealth is when your job is enjoyable and permissible by Him.
  • The wealth is not what you get but what you have shared to others.
  • The wealth is not what you want but what you need.
  • The wealth is when you treat others as best you can.
  • The wealth is when you can follow His rules and avoid of what is banned by Him.
  • The wealth is when you have a kind neighbour.
  • The wealth is when your belongings are meaningful to you and others.
  • The wealth is when your earthly activities in the sake of Him only.
  • The wealth is not to say "give up".
  • The wealth is not to hope the gift from others.

All mentions above could be added some time.Each day is the same but the events and the feeling always different but the faith still the same.

1 comments:

sofy meylinda said...

helwah,, i wait for u'r next posting :)

Post a Comment